Summary of Current Situation:
Due to threats posed by the Omicron variant, airlines will no longer be able to sell new VTL (Vaccinated Travel Lane) flight tickets until 20 January. Anyone who has already purchased a VTL ticket will still be eligible for travel via the quarantine-free scheme.
Vaccinated Travel Lane – What it is:
Singapore’s Vaccinated Travel Lane (VTL) scheme allows fully-vaccinated travellers who have spent at least 14 days in Australia, Brunei, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Indonesia, India, Italy, Malaysia, The Netherlands, Qatar, South Korea, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the UK, UAE or United States to enter the country on designated VTL flights and explore the country quarantine-free after a PCR test upon arrival.
Who can take part:
- Currently applies to fully-vaccinated travellers who have spent at least 14 days in the following 13 countries prior to arrival in Singapore: Australia, Brunei, Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, The Netherlands, South Korea, Spain, Switzerland, the UK or the United States.
- Singapore looks to also include: Finland, Indonesia, India, Malaysia and Sweden from 29 November and Qatar, Saudi Arabia and UAE from 6 December
- Accompanying children aged 12 and below who are unvaccinated do not need to apply for a VTP.
- Fully vaccinated with one of the following vaccines at least 2 weeks before arrival in Singapore:
- Pfizer/BioNTech: 2 doses with a minimum interval of 17 days between doses
- Moderna: 2 doses with a minimum interval of 24 days between doses
- Astrazeneca: 2 doses with a minimum interval of 24 days between doses
- Covishield: 2 doses with a minimum interval of 24 days between doses
- Johnson & Johnson: 1 dose
- Sinopharm: 2 doses with a minimum interval of 17 days between doses
- Sinovac: 2 doses with a minimum interval of 13 days between doses
- Any WHO EUL vaccine (mixed) with: Pfizer, Moderna, Astrazeneca, Covishield, Sinopharm, Sinovac
- At least 14 days in VTL country prior to departure to Singapore
- Has only travelled to or transited a VTL destination within 14 days prior to departure to Singapore
- PCR test within 48 hours of departure to Singapore and a negative test result for visitors from Denmark, Spain, Switzerland and the Netherlands
- Flight to Singapore must be on a designated VTL flight: Singapore Airlines (US, Canada, UK, Germany, France, Spain, Netherlands, Denmark, Brunei, South Korea), British Airways (UK), Air France (France), KLM Royal Dutch Airlines (Netherlands), Lufthansa (Germany), Scoot (Germany), Asiana Airlines (South Korea)
- Visa (if applicable)
- PCR test upon arrival in Singapore
- Guest must self-isolate in hotel while waiting for the results of their PCR test (usually within 12 hours, but not later than 24 hours)
- Health insurance covering COVID-related medical expenses with a minimum coverage of SGD$30,000
- Download and install TraceTogether app to aid in contact tracing
- Guests must adhere to local regulations relating to COVID safety.
- Guests must remain contactable using declared contact information throughout their stay
- Must have negative result for the 2nd COVID test (ATK rather than PCR) on days 8 or 9
We will continue updating this page with more information as we receive it! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected]